Race Harborough was set up in 2014 by Amy Kingston and Brian Corcoran to provide the people of Market Harborough and the surrounding area with quality, local, multi-sports events.
We are passionate about active lifestyles and engaging the whole community in sport.
We are proud to promote our thriving town, working alongside local businesses.
We want to support people to participate in something they perhaps never thought they would or could.
Our events also provide a challenge for experienced athletes and try to involve the whole family wherever possible.
Supporting local charities is central to everything that we do. So far over £70,000 has been raised by competitors or money that we have donated from entry fees.
A bit more about us
- British Cycling National Standards Instructor
- Health Related Exercise for Children Level 2 Instructor
- Run England Leaders Award
- A competitive runner and triathlete with numerous Top 3 finishes and Age Group wins
- British Triathlon Level 2 Coach
- Current GB Sprint Duathlon team member
We look forward to meeting you at one of our events.