Race Harborough was set up in 2014 by Brian Corcoran and Amy Kingston to provide the people of Market Harborough and the surrounding area with quality, local, multi-sports events. In 2017, Kenny Anderson took over from Amy to work with Brian and they both looking forward to developing the company going forward
We are passionate about active lifestyles and engaging the whole community in sport.
We are proud to promote our thriving town, working alongside local businesses.
We want to support people to participate in something they perhaps never thought they would or could.
Our events also provide a challenge for experienced athletes and try to involve the whole family wherever possible.
Supporting local charities is central to everything that we do. So far £96,000 has been raised by competitors or money that we have donated from entry fees.
A bit more about us
- Active Member of Harborough Athletics Club since 2011, having completed road races & cross country races from 5k to marathon distance
- Active Member & Coach at Welland Valley Triathlon Club since September 2015, competing in both sprint/standard duathlons, sprint/standard triathlon and training for half distances in 2017
- BTF Level 1 since the end of 2016
- British Triathlon Level 2 Coach 03/16
- GB Age Group Sprint Duathlon team member 2016
- British Triathlon/ROSPA Open Water 03/17
- Traffic Management for Community Events 05/17
We look forward to meeting you at one of our events.