Market Harborough Festival of Cycling
Date for your diary: Sunday 2nd April 2017. Entries opening soon.
- Children’s skills workshop – free coaching
- 50km cycle sportive
- 100km cycle sportive
- 100mile cycle sportive NEW distance
What you get!
- Finisher technical tshirt
- Goody bag
- On site catering
- On site mechanical support
- On site showers
- Fully signed course with unique feed/water stations
- Marshals where deemed necessary
Market Harborough’s Festival of Cycling is an event all about celebrating cycling and promoting its benefits along with being safe and fun, it will be a great way to get out and complete a challenge as a family. This year we were grateful to Alden Electrical who are sponsoring it. Whatever your goal there is a distance for you!
Learn more about our chosen charity partner Adam’Smile and download the sponsorship form for any fundraising you choose to do. A donation of your entry goes directly to the charity.
Also on the day – Children’s skills workshop
Please see the maps below to learn more about the routes. The first 25km is both distances combined and then where signposted the route will split. There are multiple water and feed stations on offer this year;
- The first at the very funky Cafe Ventoux with a chance to enter into an awesome prize draw to win an ASSOS jersey.
- The next feed station will be located in Lubenham for both rides with hot refreshments, food and of course a loo stop!
- The final water station (for 100K riders only) will be hosted by our friends at the Kelmarsh Buddhist Centre.
Whilst we will try our best we cannot guarantee the routes will be exact on the day.
If you would like to download the GPX beforehand please email and we will send you the link. firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Festival of Cycling Rider times
2015 Festival of Cycling: Rider times
50km sportive route:
100km sportive route:
Join us on Facebook