Market Harborough Festival of Cycling:
Sunday 3rd April 2016 – Thank you to everyone for participating in today’s events. Please see link for published times. Festival of Cycling 2016 results 2
Photographs are now also available to download for free. www.mickhall-photos.com
Date for your diary: Sunday 2nd April 2017. We hope to see you back again next year for some new and exciting changes to this event!
- Children’s skills workshop – free coaching
- 50km cycle sportive
- 100km cycle sportive
What you get!
- Finisher technical tshirt
- Goody bag
- On site catering
- On site mechanical support
- On site showers
- Fully signed course with unique feed/water stations
- Marshals where deemed necessary
Market Harborough’s Festival of Cycling is an event all about celebrating cycling and promoting its benefits along with being safe and fun, it will be a great way to get out and complete a challenge as a family. This year we were grateful to Alden Electrical who are sponsoring it. Whatever your goal there is a distance for you!
Also on the day – Children’s skills workshop
Please see the maps below to learn more about the routes. The first 25km is both distances combined and then where signposted the route will split. There are multiple water and feed stations on offer this year;
- The first at the very funky Cafe Ventoux with a chance to enter into an awesome prize draw to win an ASSOS jersey.
- The next feed station will be located in Lubenham for both rides with hot refreshments, food and of course a loo stop!
- The final water station (for 100K riders only) will be hosted by our friends at the Kelmarsh Buddhist Centre.
Whilst we will try our best we cannot guarantee the routes will be exact on the day.
If you would like to download the GPX beforehand please email and we will send you the link. firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 previous Festival of Cycling: Rider times
50km sportive route:
100km sportive route:
Join us on Facebook