Festival of Cycling
sponsored by NFU Mutual Market Harborough
Sunday 2nd April 2017 Enter Here
Get your entries in quick! This is a sell out event.
Start/Finish Address: Robert Smith Academy, Burnmill Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7JG
- Children’s skills workshop
- 50km cycle sportive (£20)
- 100km cycle sportive (£20)
- 100mile cycle sportive NEW distance (£25) no MTB’s please
What you get!
- Finisher Medal
- Hydration support from Nuun & Clif Nutrition
- Delicious hot meal
- Free massage
- Professional electronic Mat Timing
- On-site mechanical support
- On-site showers
- Fully signed course with unique feed/water stations
- Marshals where deemed necessary
Market Harborough’s Spring Festival of Cycling is an event all about celebrating cycling and promoting its benefits along with being safe and fun, it will be a great way to get out and complete a challenge as a family. Whatever your goal there is a distance for you!
Thrilled to be supported by our favourite Clif bar and Nuun hydration!
Please see the maps below to learn more about the routes. The first 25km is all distances combined and then where signposted the routes will split. There are multiple water and feed stations on offer this year;
- The first stop is an optional one at the very funky Cafe Ventoux
- 100 mile route – Feed station Great Dalby & Stoughton village halls
- The main feed station will be located in Lubenham for all rides with hot/cold refreshments, food and of course a loo stop!
- The final water station (for 100K/100M riders only) will be hosted by our friends at the Kelmarsh Buddhist Centre.
50km, The Little Lamb:
100km, The Cheeky Chick:
100Mile, The Big Brave Bunny:
Whilst we will try our best we cannot guarantee the routes will be exact on the day.
Changes to your entry: if you have already entered but feel the distance isn’t for you or you need to transfer your entry to someone else please sign in and amend details as required. This can only be done up to 7 days prior to the event. Edit Entry
Social ride: Sunday 19th March leaving the Robert Smyth school at 8.30am. Join us for a relaxed ride of the 50K route. Various paced group and we won’t leave anyone behind! If you are new to cycling and riding in a sportive is a new challenge this is a perfect way to meet others and to check out the route ahead of the big day.
We like to work alongside local clubs and we appreciate the support we get from you. This year again there are special offers available for you guys with bulk discount on entry!
Now into our third year we have worked closely with a local family who tirelessly campaign for a safer cycle route connecting their village into Market Harborough. Learn more about our chosen charity partner Adam’Smile, there are plenty of opportunities throughout the entry process and event day to make your contribution! A donation of your entry goes directly to them and also to Cyclists Fighting Cancer, a new charity we are delighted to support this year.
Also on the day – Children’s skills coaching, limited spaces! Book here
2016 Festival of Cycling Rider times
2015 Festival of Cycling: Rider times
Join us on Facebook